STILLNESS POWER® Yoga Practice takes you beyond your body.
It will take you to the place of Stillness of the Mind even if you have never been there before. This in turn is Power to you.
- Spirit shall be your driving force for life
- Tough times shall be better managed
- Inner Peace shall be achieved
- Let going of negative emotions shall just get easier
- Life shall have a Purpose
- No task shall be impossible
- Eternal Bliss shall be ultimately realised
- Stark Duality of life will be better understood and accepted
- Stillness of the Mind shall help you realise your True Potential
- Provide you with tools for Stress & Pain management that you can use right away
- Ongoing Support tools will be accessible to you
- Well-being is also realizing Gratiitude in the Present and this in turn helps regain your Personal Power
- Empower you with Everyday tools that help you focus, improve your mood, memory & energy
- Render your mental activity to access the Source (Spirit)
13 thoughts on “What is STILLNESS POWER® Yoga?”
Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I’m very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there.
Fantastic! Nizza Post, sind Blog meine No.1!
Beach Wedding Dresses
I was more than happy to find this web-site.I wanted to thank you for your time for this wonderful learn!! I undoubtedly enjoying each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.
My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to exploring your web page again.
Fantastic Stuff, do you have a facebook account?
I appreciate your wordpress theme, where did you get a hold of it?
I like this web blog very much, Its a real nice post to read and obtain information.
Thank you so much! Do visit and click on the Stillness Power Blog button for inspiring images and words.
Your Yoga classes have given me inner peace & a better feeling body. I love the stretching…although it feels gentle, I have increased the amount I can bend…I can now touch the floor …not just ankles !! My energy level has also increased. Several times I have tried to learn how to meditate on my own, and failed. You have shown me how to get rid of stress via negative vs. positive breathing and thinking. I felt immediate results and saw my body change within 4 weeks. I will continue coming to your Westford class because I enjoy it. My joints no longer ache ! Thanks !
Thank you, Cindylee for sharing your experience for the feedback truly helps spreading of such sacred healing practice as you know :). The practice helps us to access the Source, the Peace, the natural state of our True being and hence healing happens. Thank you again and see you in the next class.
Our outlook in life most often changes our viewpoint. Sometimes good and sometimes this alteration is bad but it is our viewpoint that controls how we act.
Ideally outlook should remain constant…meaning BLISSFUL, which stems from PEACE within. However, that is a journey in progress :). Then actions which of course, come out viewpoint like you say will then always be good…peaceful too. In the meanwhile, the key is to learn to work to come to the peaceful state before you act, else we are reacting and not acting :). Thanks for stopping by. Peace~, Sanjyot
I do not even understand how I finished up right here, but I assumed this
post was once great. I do not recognize who you might be but definitely you are going
to a famous blogger in the event you are not already.